The 90th Annual Meeting of the Philalethes Society
Hyatt Regency Crystal City, Arlington, Virginia
9:00–10:30 a.m., Saturday, February 10, 2018
Agenda to include: Annual Reports & Election of Officers 2018–2020. The Executive Board of the Society has put forth the following slate of officers for the 2018–2020 term:
- President - R. Stephen Doan, FPS
- First Vice-president - Rasheid Sharrief Al-Bey, MPS
- Second Vice-president - George Haynes, MPS
- Third Vice-president - Benjamin F. Williams, MPS
- Secretary - Terry L. Tilton, FPS
- Treasurer - Bill Miklos, MPS
The nominations process is detailed in the Society’s Bylaws (Articles 6 and 7.3) For reference, see our Bylaws.
The Philalethes Society Luncheon
Following our Annual Meeting, the Philalethes Society will host a luncheon at 12:15 p.m., Saturday, February 10. Our featured speaker will be Masonic scholar John L. Cooper III, FPS.
His topic will be: “Research Lodges and Societies: Is there a future for them?”
Tickets for this luncheon are $49 and must be purchased from the AMD Masonic Week